Friday, November 7, 2008

What does Heidi need?

Following an idea from Marissa, I played a fun little game of "Google Needs" - you just type in your name and the word "needs" and this is what I got:

HEIDI NEEDS:

A Day Off --- I am actually in the middle of one of those right now! And you know what would be even more spectacular? If I had a boss who approved vacation days and then DIDN'T take them back.

Love --- I have love. Lots of it.

A Lifeboat --- This better be a metaphor. Or at least an apocalyptic warning. I am a busy woman, and I do not have time to be messing with boats unless Jesus is involved.

To Call Her Dad Tonight --- No. He needs to call ME. Apparently everyone in my family suffers from the inability to pick up a phone and dial my number.

A Reality Check --- Already got one of these. Please reference blog post "How many Tequila Sunrises does it take?"

A Breast Augmentation --- I have been saying this for years.

Your Thoughts --- Ehh, to be perfectly honest, I don't really like the opinions of most of you, so why don't you just keep quiet and look pretty.

To Know That Every Man She Meets Is Drooling Over Her --- Do you mean to tell me that they aren't???

1 comment: